Sunday, March 4, 2012

Granola Bars

I am always searching for healthy treats I can make for and with my kids.
I came across these granola bars and thought they sounded perfectly delicious.
And as it turns out....

I was right.
;)
I was excited to make these because the recipe call for no butter or oil.
The binder here is just peanut butter.
I loved that!

They came out of the oven and they were gobbled up seconds after.
The kids loved them and so did the Mr.
They are seriously delightful.
Packed with energy and nuts and healthy goodness.
Try it... you'll like it!
(Yo Gabba Gabba song...... I know, I know,
I've seen one too many kid shows!)


* I substituted cashews for the almonds in this recipe because I'm crazy like that and I'm absolutely in love with cashews. *

No comments:

Post a Comment