Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Cinnamon Swirl Bread

I stumbled upon this recipe while searching through one of my favorite blogs, The Pioneer Woman.
I knew I wanted to make bread that day but...
when I saw this little slice of heaven (pun intended). I knew it HAD to be this cinnamon swirl bread.

It was honestly the best.
cinnamon bread.
ever.

My kids love them some cinnamon bread. I sometimes splurge and buy them the cinnamon raisin bread from Trader Joe's.
But when I saw this one and how easy peasy it was, I knew I had to try and make my own.
Which is my goal in life.
To make it all from scratch.

I know I sound like the crazy cooking lady, but as much as I can,
I like to know where my food is coming from.
And when I make it, I know exactly what's up.
That's just one of the millions of things I love about cooking.
Knowing how much flour, salt, sugar...whatever! is in my food.
Know your food, peeps.
I promise, it makes such a big difference in your overall health and well being.

And start with this delightfully amazing and delicious cinnamon bread.
Slather some butter on it and grab yourself a cup of joe.
It is devastatingly divine.
Thanks Pioneer Woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment