Sunday, April 29, 2012

Bobby and Giada via Rachael

Food Legends: Family Edition

I saw a promo that Rachael Ray was going to have Bobby Flay and Giada DeLaurentiis on her show the other day and I was so excited.
I mean like, ridiculous excited.
I was literally smiling from ear to ear.
Set my timer for my DVR to record the show.
Checked and double checked again that it was really set up correctly.
It was sad, really.

And even though Rachael Ray BUGS me beyond belief, I will still watch her occasionally, if she's on the Food Network.
 Rarely, but occasionally I will catch a show.
Pretty much the only thing I watch on TV (when I actually have time to watch TV) about 90% of the time, is the Food Network.
 So whatever is playing when I'm watching, if I've got the time to watch, I'll watch it.
After all it is cooking food, right?
And that's really all I care about anyway.
I never watch her show on regular TV, but the other day for some reason it was on and I saw that she was having a family episode with Bobby Flay and Giada DeLaurentiis.
And I love me some Bobby Flay.
And Giada?
She's so bubbly and cute and... smiley.
They are a couple of my food idols.
And I love to know about people's 'behind the scenes'.
That's definitely the voyeur in me.
Anyway, I watched it and I loved it.
Then I made my husband watch it with me again that night.
He loved that.
(insert sarcasm here)

Check out the promo.

It was def worth the watch for this Food Network addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment